Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Moar translated stuff!

Two things, firstly I'd like to remind everyone that we have just over a week until the contest ends. I haven't had any entries yet, so you have a good chance at winning something if you make a submission! I can extend the deadline if anyone is concerned about that - just drop me a comment or email! I hope nobody is stressing, I wanted this to be a fun thing but maybe it was too much of a hassle. (・_・;ヾ






The second thing, and the main reason why I made this post, is I've got a translated doujinshi to share! Now this isn't an 18+ adult doujinshi like some people may assume when they hear that word, it's just a short fan-produced magazine that has a few illustrations and a funny 4-panel story about Hibiki, Miku and Chris trying to clean up Tsubasa's messy room. I bought this doujinshi on Yahoo Auctions Japan and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else, it was only 10-pages and had some nice art so I figured it would be worth scanning. Btw, it was originally released in December of last year, so the author's comments about season 2 make more sense when you realize it was before anything was actually announced!

Anyway you can check out the translated version here: http://imgur.com/a/eQpTm#0

I also have a copy of the raw version (with Japanese text) here: http://imgur.com/a/YzeLq#0

If you have any trouble viewing the pages on imgur please let me know and I can make a download of the files available instead. And as a fun bonus, here's a colored version of the front cover that I made:


Hope you all enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment