Sunday, January 27, 2013

Symphogear iPhone app

Oh man I can't believe I forgot to post this. Yeah so an iPhone / iPad application came out recently, there's a free version you can try or a full version you can buy. It's basically a character interaction app where you can touch the character on screen and they say lines from the show. The lines were re-recorded by the actors specifically for this app. Currently it's only Hibiki but Tsubasa and Chris will be added later (and supposedly a rhythm game of some kind).






You can check it out: here

As far as I know it's available for download regardless of region but I don't have an iPhone so I haven't been able to test anything for myself. If anyone who downloads it wants to add more details that I haven't mentioned here, please do so in the comments!






3 comments:

  1. there are 2 one for android and the another for Iphone,I try for android but it´s only for Japan

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EU QUERO Um iphone com este APlicativo FOFO!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AUUUG! When I follow the link, it says it's not available in the US Store!

    ReplyDelete